Saturday, January 22, 2005

 
Obligatory post.

Let's see... I was thinking about all this great stuff to put up on the blog while I was driving yesterday, and I found myself wishing I had one of those mini tape recorder things like Agent Cooper had to talk to Diane in Twin Peaks. But now I don't remember what any of that stuff was. I think I was going to talk about how sad winter makes me, because my car looks like crap. There's so much frozen sludge on it, and it just looks nasty. Everyone else's cars don't seem as bad as my poor Altima. Plus I'm still driving around without a driver's side-view mirror after it got smashed off while I was parked on Broadway in Lowell, so it looks especially lame.

How 'bout them Pats?
Comments:
you mean Obligatorily Depressing.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?