Monday, October 11, 2004

 
DISCLAIMER: I wrote this post last week, and it apparently didn't post. Which is probably for the best because it was a sucky post anyway.

Happy birthday, Chris Cuddy! We went out to the Courtside for karaoke night - woo hoo! What a dive. Yes, we were scared when we walked in... and yes, the DJ sounded like he was completely smashed as he sang. Jay asked, "Is he singing like that so we'll feel comfortable sucking?" I think we know the answer is, "No. He just really does suck." Cuddy had a pretty big gang of people there, and it was actually scary to imagine what the place would be like if none of us were there.

...so I got bored and didn't want to finish the post. That upper part was written yesterday, and then I just decided to excite myself with another stimulus. I don't think blogging is the thing for me! I wish Dennis would have been at the karaoke night so he could write a comprehensive blog about it...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?