Monday, September 13, 2004

 
This is what happens when your dog gets too excited about sniffing the ground.

Yes, it's a carpenter ant just hanging out in Abe's beard. Weirdo dog...

Jay and I have found a wonderful house that we are so excited about. We had already put an offer down on a house in Southboro that we really liked, but the negotiations weren't going very well. Then our realtor brought us to this house and we absolutely loved it. We went back the same day with Jay's parents and his grandmother to see it, and they all loved it. I showed my mom the website, and SHE loved it. So we put an offer down on that, and so cross your fingers! We should hear back tomorrow. My tummy hasn't hurt this bad since I messed up "From a Distance" at my 9th grade piano recital!
Comments:
My fingers are crossed. And is that the flood house?
 
It IS the flood house. The back of the property abutts the Sudbury River, and if the river floods the back end of the backyard will flood, but the house shows no signs of flooding in it.
 
So you only have to worry about the horseshoe pits and not the drumkits.
 
::sad face:: now we can't even worry about the horse shoe pit!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?