Tuesday, September 07, 2004

 
So I've been focusing more on the alleyparty.com. I apologize. My brother Dave's wedding was Sunday. It was a lot of fun. It was at the Sturbridge Host Hotel in Sturbridge, MA. The ceremony was very nice. My dad gave a toast that made everyone cry.

So out internet and cable TV were out for a few days, and I call Comcast only to find out that they shut OUR service off instead of our ex-upstairs neighbors. So the new neighbors were getting our service fo' free! I felt like I was back at the Broadway apt. in Arlington...

And as always, everyone should join us in the alley for the Rib'n Brews festival. We're having people over around 3:00. Please show up and help us drink the microbrew!

Comments:
Are you gonna be brewin' up something special? Or do you mean for us to help you drink the microbrews featured at the fest? Either one is cool with me. I'm just curious and I like your beers.
 
Sadly, I've been lazy and haven't brewed any beer lately. So no Erin brew, just microbrew from local establishments. You're more likely not to get sick from that stuff, I'm betting, 'cuz sometimes I don't sanitize them bottles properly... shhh.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?