Friday, September 17, 2004

 
Jay's the nicest boy in the world. He decided to call in sick today and take advantage of a day off, so since I was working in Lowell today, we decided to have lunch together. I drove back home to find Jay wheeling out a cooler full of tasty foods, like turkey sandwiches for me (out of 17 kinds of deli turkey, he asked for the best) with mayonnaise and veggies and dip, and salt and vinegar chips, and pickles! Yeah, pickles! He told me that he didn't remember if I liked mayonnaise or not (even though one of my nicknames is "Mayonnaise Pants" because I always spill mayonnaise on my pants), so he made me a sandwich with mayonnaise, then thought I might not like the mayo, so he made another one without mayo, but stopped paying attention so he actually DID put mayo on it. It was cute. So he had packed up a delicious tasty lunch, and we went down to the Merrimack River and ate lunch by the water. It was so nice! (He got me flowers, too... awww!) After lunch he dropped me off at work and took my car home. When he came to pick me up, he had cleaned and vacuumed my whole car and went through the car wash! Whatta guy!

Comments:
Jay's not a homo, Mr. Alley Party. Otherwise I'd be a boy. And I don't think I am!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?