Monday, September 27, 2004

 
It's back to Cambridge for me. I was getting spoiled by working in Lowell for the past three weeks. My wake-up time was 7:30 while working here in Lowell; today I woke up at 5:30 a.m. I thought it was like 2:30 or 3:00 a.m., since it was completely pitch black outside. It's depressing to wake up when it's dark! It didn't start getting light out until I hit Cambridge, but by then it was time to crawl into my office in the scary big courthouse. Yes, I am being overly dramatic, but I was a little sad, okay? I thought to myself, maybe I need one of those light boxes that gradually get brighter and brighter to wake you up. Then I just imagined Jay getting really annoyed with the glaring beams of light at 5:30 in the morning. But THEN I thought, hey, I could get him one of those sleep masks! But then I'd be purchasing lots of things, and they're things we don't really need.

But Certain Dri antiperspirant? That's a product worth purchasing.



Comments:
Certain Dri.

So damn dri, we dropped the "y". And that's no lie. When pigs fly. In the sky. My my my.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?