Saturday, September 11, 2004

 


As I was updating Alley Central, I came across this web site: Dragon World War II. (To see the reason I stumbled upon it, go to Alley Central.) Anyway, scroll on down to "WILLI" Heer Flammenwerfer". It's frightening. Just the name, Flammenwerfer, frightens the bejesus out of me. I apologize for the slur, but Germany freaks me out.

Some great news for our friends, Mike and Dani -- they just got officially engaged! Congratulations, guys! We told all the alley folks about the engagement, and the reactions ranged from, "That's great! I'm so happy for you!" to "Biggest freakin' mistake you'll ever make, sucker!" So we found out that many different people have many different reactions to the idea of marriage. I personally like the idea of marriage but not the idea of weddings.

Another thought I felt the need to make into a paragraph: the Rib'n Brews fest is today! It should be be something like this. I actually finally got in touch with our old friend Paul from college, so hopefully he'll be there. A few people actually thought Rib'n Brews was Ribbon Bruise, and they were like, "What the heck kind of place IS Lowell??" But no, it's Rib (as in a barbeque championship) 'n Brews (as in a microbrew competition).
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?