Sunday, August 22, 2004

 

Last night Jay and I went out to West Brookfield for my brother Dave (pictured) and his fiance's Jack and Jill Shower. It was at Ye Olde Tavern, the oldest-operating tavern in the United States. It was my first time at a Jack and Jill Shower, so I didn't really know what to expect. It's pretty much a big party, in reality. There was a buffet (the chicken was delicious), there was a raffle (the proceeds go the couple), there was karaoke (Dave rocked the house with "Ice Ice Baby"), there was dancing.

Today Jay and I drove around with our realtor and looked at a bunch of houses in the Framingham/Ashland/Natick area. We got a good idea of what's out there. So what is out there, you ask? There's small bathrooms.


Comments:
I'm not sure if you realize it, but like three days ago a house right across the street from my place went on sale. I meant to tell you sooner. They had an Open House today. I'll bet your realtor knows how to help you better than I do. I'm just a renter.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?