Saturday, June 19, 2004

 
So much to say! Last night we went out to Clinton, MA, where Matt and Lisa reside. The Old Timer is "the Worthen of the Clinton" according to Jay, and I can't argue. Nice and dim, yet at 9:10 the kitchen was closed. But the bartender had made himself a nice hamburger with a side of onion rings...? Then some weird drunk lady was asking us if there was a hotel around and asking us where we were from. I realized I'm way to nice because I just laughed and encouraged her to talk more while everyone else shunned her. I should have shunned her because she was NASTY.

Tonight we had a little alley gathering. See the pic at www.felixcgresham.com! Then we headed over to the opening night of the Lowell Spinners, which was great (but we lost). A foul ball ended up right behind us in the net above the smoking section. Then we hung out at Jodi and Felix's place to watch some of the Red Sox game.

I realized that next weekend is our friend Pat's wedding, and I hope to get some nuptial ideas from the ceremony. Jay and I haven't planned jack SQUAT for our wedding, but since I have ADD and it's like 16 months away, I feel like I'm in the clear. (?)

I'm still working on posting pictures. I like pictures and so should you.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?