Tuesday, June 22, 2004

 
Public transportation is strange. Things I don't like about taking the commuter rail:
- people who sit next to you and sing.
- people who sit next to you and you know them, but not well, and you let them borrow your sunglasses because the sun's bright.
- $2.00 surcharge for buying tickets on the train b/c the guy at the ticket booth was too slow.
- the all-too cheery conductor man who sometimes refers to the Lowell stop as "Next stop, Disneyland! Heh heh heh!"
- old women who stare at me when I take the elevator to the platform.
- that guy at the ticket booth that's too slow that always jokes around and it's annoying, and then he tells me there's no tickets left and he's not joking.
- conductors that rip up my receipt so now I can't claim it on my taxes.

I'm finding that I harbor much anger these days. I will try to be more cheery. Kind of the like conductor who jokes that Lowell is Disneyland. In a way, Lowell IS Disneyland. ...I'm feeling better already!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?