Sunday, June 13, 2004

 
Jay and I had a great time hanging out with Cuddy and Courtney and Tony over at the Cuddster's Framingham abode. Lots of swimming, eating, and hot tubbing.

Jay rode his bike for the first time today (a 1978 Honda)! He signed up for a motorcyle riding class run by a state trooper so he'll be nice and safe. He looks good in his leather jacket. Rrrowwllll!

Also got to see Jay's grandmother who was out for a visit... she's very excited about us getting married. She wants the most grand- and greatgrandchildren. The most!

And we took Abe for a walk across from the House of Corrections in Billerica. There's a big cycle track back there, which was pretty neat. It's the Billerica BMX club or something...

I'd post pictures of stuff here but our Internet Explorer keeps not working, and the BloggerBot service I signed up for will only default to run on that browser. I'm not smart enough to get into the HTML code and mess around with it, and even if I were I don't have any server to put photos on. (If I knew how to do that, I'd probably know how to do that HTML stuff.) Plus we downloaded the trial version of Lemonade Tycoon, and it took about 90 minutes to start running... but by the time it started up, the 60-min. free trial was up. Waah waah waaaaaah...
Comments:
Thanks For Sharing Such An Interesting Article, It Is Really Worthy To Read. I Have Subscribed To You And From Now On I'll Check Your Profile Daily For Interesting Stuffs. Rick Dalton Jacket

 
Brilliantly written and I'm so glad to find out that we have shared interest. You can check out my textile biking gear anytime you want. I am sure you won't be disappointed.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?