Saturday, June 26, 2004

 
Drinkin' with Doug Flutie... last night I met up with Jay and a few of his work buds over in F'ham at John Harvard's Brewery, and Doug Flutie and his posse came in and sat at the table right beside us. It's times like these when I sort of wish A) that I had a camera phone, B) that I knew how to use it, and C) that I knew how to post the pictures on this here weblog. Ah, someday...

Today is our friends' Pat and Kate's wedding (is that proper English?). Jay and I are gettin' all gussied up for the festivities, and we're pretty darn excited for them! You can visit them at www.rockland-ave.com.

So I heard on WBUR (90.9 FM) all about the Kids Cafe. I guess it's where less-privleged kids go to get nourishing meals. They were interviewing an 11-year-old girl who goes there, and she was saying that she can tell when her friends are "hungry" because you can hear their stomachs growl and they hold their tummies and hunch over. Poor Gina Cervetti was aghast at this fact, saying that it's horrible how someone should have to go through that. Did anybody tell these people they have a tape worm? Cause I do, His name is Boris. Boris keeps bugging me to go to Kids Cafe but i say No! No BORIS! OUT, OUT EVIL RUSSIAN TAPE WORM. I HATE YOU CAUSE YOU EAT ALL MY TASTY FOODS.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?