Wednesday, June 30, 2004

 
Abe had a huge tick on his face last night. I don't know how we missed it... it was nasty. It reminded me of a Raisinette... and then for some reason today I found myself eating that very candy!!

I'm in the process of trying to gather all my old medical records from previous doctors. It's quite a task, and kind of scary. So we'll see how that pans out.

Pat and Kate's wedding was a good time - we actually met some really nice people at our table. Their names are Jason and Kerri, and they live in Rhode Island. We ended up hanging out with them after the reception, and they took us to a few bars in the Providence area. Later on in the night, they ended up leaving, but Kerri's sister and her husband showed up, so we just hung out with them, too! So it was a night of hanging out with really cool people we'd never met before, and we had fun.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?